Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i believe

I believe that if i dont see someone, if i dont mention that someone and if i dont listen 2 d songs that someone used 2 like, then that someone never existed, neither my feelings

i believe that people like me have 2 work harder than the average human being in order 2 get good grades, a good look and great hair

I believe that im alone despite all the promises of inconditional friendship of the past, nothing but bullshit or a beautiful lie

i believe that if i dont wear a bra my bobs will look smaller, if i wear low cut jeans ill look fatter

i believe that all i have its me, that... yes, men want 2 fuck women, students want better grades, people wants more money and all i want its to be loved and watch TV with someone i love

i believe that theres more than one meaning of the word time/space and that im trapped in the meaning of it

i believe, oh god, i believe, that believing (?????) its what keep us alive, cuz through all the crap, by the end of d day, there are a few things that are worthy to hold on...

Starfish*

disculpen mi lamentable ingles, (specialmente Mena and Roxzzzz)

3 comments:

Lady Psyche n' The Frog said...

you know what i believe machine? that you are and that you will be greater than you give yourself credit.

just let go Machine... and believe, because there was some wicked reason why Pandora closed the box when she did...

Tas* said...

thx so much...thank u

Anonymous said...

bellisima entrada amiga!
sabias que las cosas mas bellas del corazon nacen en los moemntos en que menos las esperas? y cuando me leiste la parte que tenias hecha por tel y me dijiste que te estabas vistiendo y que de repente te llego eso a la cabeza me imagine que resultaria siendo un ecsrito muy bello, y asi lo fue!