Wednesday, December 05, 2007

hard days...


Hello my fellas, I know its been a long time, maybe im ''caliente'' with u guys but I had a lot of crap going on on these days, things have been kinda rough for this simple Starfish. First of all, Im not a Dominos Pizza member anymore a/k/a Brooklyn member (inside joke), now you can call me a Stream Girl, yeah babe, its not that bad even though im only doing it because of the paycheck.


days have been long, and life tends to be a son of a bitch with me but im still trying to stay alive, no one said this was going to be easy, and guess what, its not.
Sometimes all I want its to cry and yell out that its not my fault, that im, gosh, so young and that i cant take care of you, that i need u to watch out for me, that maybe I feel stupid, and sad, but then someting happens in the middle of the night, I turn around and all I see its you, and u kiss me half asleep and everything is just silence.
No things are not easy for me, Im not made for this and i miss like everything, cant wait to see my friends, go out and laugh until my stomach hurts, but I know better days will come, i just know it....
Starfish*
p.s> please, be a good friend and give me a call, im lonely

2 comments:

Lady Psyche n' The Frog said...

Machine!

Yo te llame ayer cuchumil setecientas treinta y dos veces... y no me lo cogiste...

No te vuelvas loca, que better days will come even if i have to drag them down here myself... al final del dia, la que se queda sola en navidad soy yo... (yo, Jessup, bruno y dos botellas de pisco mas tarde)

Besitos pa' ti!

Anonymous said...

I guess thats why I don't see you around anymore... Te envie un par de mensajitos pero no apareces...oh well...