Sunday, January 04, 2009

Doubts


Im on my way, Im hitting Law School, maybe I wont get the better grades of my class, I wont brag about the words Magna Cum Laude or Cum Laude on my diploma, and I'will graduate by the age of 26 maybe 27 (if God wants it to be that way), I already know all of that because Im awared of my limitations and Im one of THOSE who had to work in order to pay for all her stuff, I wasnt one of those whose parents told: Oh baby, you dont need to work, all you have to do is study. Nope. Because Im working since I had 17, I already know hows the bussiness out there. But Im hitting f*cking law school even if that implies stop cursing that much and reading (and learning) our Civil Code, that one that people keeps on asking me if I know what it means. Is it weird for me getting this new job? Yes.
The fact that people look at me kinda worried while they say: ''you better start your law carreer'' sometimes makes me sad. That the only thing that people say is: but youre on a different carreer!!!, I know for Gods sake!!!! I mean when I got the old job I tought that It was a shame that Im not studding Law because that way I would have some growing opportunities there and I decided just to do my job the best I could, learn all I could and just enjoy the trip because I knew some day I will have to leave. And then the opportunity came.

Who knows? Im still young, maybe after writting all these stuff I wont end up at law school, or journalism, or whatever, maybe I'll end at a cafeteria serving coffee to all of those who dont believe I can make it, or maybe at a night club as an exotic dancer (forget the fact that I cannot dance at all), I dont know where my days will take me to. Only God knows and whatever choose he makes... I'll be happy, meanwhile, Im here, stronger than yesterday.

Star*


No comments: