Friday, October 22, 2010

Just a little brokenhearted


Today Im breathing slower than usually, while walking looking up to the sky to avoid
drop a single tear, because, yes, is one of those days, this I can tell because Im far away from my period, so, as in previous posts I cannot blame the PMS. Is just that I dont know how long will this take, or if its something that I will have to deal with the rest of my life. The need of having t
o justify myself, and what I like, and how I feel and who I am. Is like living and apologizing for it, every day, every time, apologizing for my passions, apologizing for what makes me feel so good that, as Sheryl says, why the hell am I so sad.

I tried each time, and I failed each time, and you know what? I wish I didnt have to try, I wish I could be me and somehow is like Im 17 again, having the dilemmas I never had while growing up and feeling miserable even when I shouldnt.

Today Im just a little brokenhearted because the
simplest word makes me burst into tears, a part of me just wanna be left alone in the darkness for the rest of the eternity, the other part thinks that maybe I should just run away, to Australia maybe, they have koalas and Ive heard that besides the really strong accent, people are nice there.

This is not the way things should be, as all in life I have to suck it up and move on and just forget about the whole thing because all was okay... until it wasnt.

Last minute update: I dont have to take any of this

Tasmy

No comments: