Saturday, July 12, 2008

What I like...




Escribí este poema hace alrededor de un mes, cuando estaba tratando con todas mis fuerzas de no ilusionarme, funcionó pero me quedé con el poema, bastante cursi btw:


I like your brown eyes, and the way you smile,
I like how tall you are, and the fact that when Im with you I cant tell a lie,


I like your big hands, and also your hair,


I even really like how long are your legs.


I like the sound of your voice, the smell of your clothes,


God, I know it sounds bad but I like you at all.




The thing is that I like you and I cant change that,


The thing is that this poem has no rhyme at all.



I like the way how you sit, and the way how you pray,


I like the way we met in the very first place.


I like you at all, and no, I wont lieç


Its just that I had to tell you so I wouldnt die.

No comments: